Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lazy Bones Cabernet Franc Wine

The best part of wasting the Whole Day is that it's Wholly yours to Waste.

Wouldn't you know it.  I'm so dang popular in the world that wine has been made just for me.  For Christmas I was delighted to open a gift containing a bottle of Lazy Bones wine. Who would guess there is wine called Lazy Bones?  The black and white label design irremediably caught my eye and even has a cat on it along with a butt naked woman.  I suppose truly being lazy would never have a picture of a runner.



The label says
I don't care if you call me Lazy Bones.  I love to lounge away the day alone. Why mix with others when being myself is beautiful?  When the day's at my pace, I can relish small pleasures like ripe cherries, spiced blackberries, the aroma of sweet wood and fresh herbs. Afterall, there's no shame in putting off for today what can truly wait till tomorrow.

8 comments:

Chris K said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. It helped. Alot. I think I will take a page out of your book practice being lazy today :-)

misszippy said...

Perfect! I hope you like the wine as much as the label.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Beautiful bottle of wine! :) How was it?

The Green Girl said...

I love it! You should become the spokesperson for them!

Black Knight said...

Yes you are too famous. The next step a fashion brand.

RunKathyRun said...

Now that is pretty darn cool; enjoy.

The Boring Runner said...

Love it!! so appropriate.

taru said...

What to pair it with????