Monday, December 28, 2009

Far Gone Greetings


While shopping for Injini socks at a Tri store for John's Christmas stocking, I found these greeting cards showcasing runners and Tri athletes by Far Gone Greetings.  I was dying laughing in the small store packed with athletes gear.   The Illiotibial Band was by far my favorite and I had to buy it.  I'll bring it into work to laugh at when I need a boost.




While checking out the website I saw this card and know so many of you can relate.



If you need a unique greeting card for someone whose a runner, tri-athlete, swimmer, yoga or cycling check out the website www.fargonegreetings.com.  

Happy Running.

6 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are so funny!
Thanks for sharing!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Oh I knew I should have asked for a BQ PR from Santa UGH!! Cute cute cards.. I bought a bunch of amazing cards from Trader joes for .99c each. Stock for Tall Mom Random Cards..

Teamarcia said...

Those are hilarious!

GISRunner said...

Love those cards! They're wonderful!

And since you asked ... why, yes, I probably would pee on myself if I lost 40 pounds this year ... after all, I've been through 2 pregnancies of large babies ... it's usually only a sneeze away anyway :)

GISRunner said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I love buckeyeoutdoors! The challenges are great although I haven't really done much on the individual challenges this year. I like the podcaster's challenge. Glad that it looks like Ashland Dave may pull it out in the survivor's bracket.

sneakersister said...

I love checking out the Far Gone Greetings from time to time. One of these days I'll actually buy something ...