Monday, January 18, 2010

Ragnar Relay - Need Runners

Tired of long, boring runs only to find there is no food or muffin waiting for you at the end?


Wanting some fun and excitement?


Do you want to know what it is like to run at 2am in the dark with a headlamp, night vest and butt light? 
Then you are in luck!!!  Come join my Del Sol Ragnar Relay team on February 26th and 27th and run 204 miles over a 24’ish hour time period (http://www.ragnarrelay.com/).  We are a mixed, non-competitive, fun team (like anyone would say their team isn’t fun) looking for two runners.  Even if you can’t (or won’t) run with us, maybe you know someone who could join our team.   Feel free to tell this about this great event.

The mileage is broken up into three runs over 24 hours and the openings we have are Runner 5, which is a total of 16.2 miles and Runner 9, which is 14.9 total miles. If you want the easiest leg of 12.4 miles or the hardest leg of 22.1 miles, then I’m sure we could juggle the runners around to accommodate.

If you are from out of town and I can guilt you into running with us, you are welcome to stay at my house and I’ll pick you up from the airport.


To the tune of Mister Rogers theme song

Won’t you please,
Won’t you please,
Please won’t you be my sweaty, smelly, teammate.

4 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I am going through the Tall Mom 1,000+++ club and realized I don't have your info. Please go to the link below and email me your info so I can add you to the club:

http://www.tallmomontherun.com/2010/01/tall-mom-1000-club-details.html

Lisa said...

I want to do one of these races, just wish they had one where I live. Good luck finding runners.

TooeleTwins said...

I so wish I could afford to come down to AZ, but finances won't allow it right now. I did the Wasatch Back and Vegas Ragnars last year, and they were a BLAST!!! Good luck!

The Road to LA said...

Ahh - wish I could make down. This looks like it would be a lot of fun!