- instead of a dress at dinner I can wear a running skirt
- stuff socks and underwear in my shoes
- wear my running clothes (before I wear them and get them sweaty of course) as layers under my "normal" clothes
- go shopping for clothes when I get there and leave some there for next trip
- wear the same clothes all weekend, just change the scarf
- leave all the makeup behind making room for more running clothes
I considered not running in Oregon but that really isn’t an option. I only have 69 more miles to reach my 1000 miles and I am going to make it. Last night I got home late and went out and ran 4 miles at 10pm, just to make progress towards the 1000 mile goal. I have to work on my running schedule to determine exactly how many miles to run each day but I’m am going to run the 1000 miles!