Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boston Marathon Female Finish

While reading Kara Gouchers latest post about three women who inspired this year (Desiree Davila, Jenny Simpson, Morgan Uceny), I realized I never saw the 2011 Boston Marathon female finish and set off to find it on YouTube.  These women are extremely talented and they make running fast LOOK effortless, which of course isn't true as evidenced by Kilel laying on the ground immediately after finishing and having trouble getting up.  



Happy Running!

4 comments:

Johann said...

I remember watching that on TV. All the top athletes look so effortless, but as you say, that pace takes a lot out of them. Have a great weekend!

misszippy said...

I could watch it over and over again! They are incredible.

Giorgio said...

Thanks for sharing that video!
Have a beautiful running weekend!

Black Knight said...

Thanks for sharing the video. I didn't watch it on tv. They are great.
I hope you have spent a good week end.