So instead of smart phone apps I'll tell you about my top five regular applications that I use at home.
- Lightroom by Adobe - Last year I got a DSLR camera for my birthday and now I spend time taking pictures and editing them in Lightroom. Everyone always asks me is that like Photoshop? The end result is similar but Lightroom was designed for photographers by photographers so it's user friendly and not confusing and complicated like Photoshop.
- iTunes- I love listening to podcasts on my work commute and am often in iTunes to download current episodes or search for new podcasts. My latest favorite podcast is 'I Should be Writing' by Mur Lafferty.
- Excel- I do everything on spreadsheets and will even open up a spreadsheet to add numbers together. It's so much easier than taking out the calculator.
- Quicken - I have my personal accounts and rental business accounts on Quicken and daily enter information, download data from the bank, run reports or reconcile bank accounts.
- Outlook- Gotta check my emails
I feel pretty boring in that 3 of the top 5 apps are business related but that's just the reality of what is. One app I do have on my phone is the bubble app.
I can pull out my phone and confirm my stove is not level which is why my cakes aren't level.
|Pic from Cake Wrecks|
What are your favorite apps?