Saturday, October 24, 2009

4 Miles

Early this week I started working out the kinks in my ankle by running around the block.  I ran three days .5, 1.25 and 1.75 miles.  Today I took a leap and ran 4 miles.  The first quarter of a mile wasn't as bad as the other days and the run in total was good.  Yes, the ankle is tight and I felt heavy and sluggish but I did pretty good.  It swelled some as the day went on but it does that regardless if I run or not. Tomorrow I'm going to run again and then I'll put together my running schedule, maybe doing 12/14 next weekend.  Fingers crossed that I'm back running.

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Fingers crossed. I got the book today.. THANK YOU!! Very cool that it is signed. I can tell it will be a quick read then I will put a review on my Blog..