Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RAK #13

I was so darn excited for hitting my 1000 miles that I didn't post the RAK's as I did them.  So here is the second RAK for the week.


Having a master key for the offices is very useful when delivering RAK’s into the controllers offices.  Their doors are generally locked when they aren’t there but I can quietly enter, leave the RAK and be back to my desk quickly.  I know the fact the office is locked will be more puzzling to the recipient.  Luckily there was something else delivered in her office and she should make the logical conclusion that the RAK showed up around the same time.   Today’s RAK are very cute acrylic stamps with a party theme and since she is a crafty person with children, I think she’ll get use out of them.

You have Received a RAK
Pay it Forward
Have a Great Day

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Hey Christina,

Great posts, I really enjoy reading them. We have been travelling the length and breadth of the US and are currently in Ohio! Not much running or blogging going on. Congrats on reaching your goal of 1000 miles this year. Will you be repeating next year??
On a separate issue, my thesis is on the political and social economy of dead bodies (a bit of a conversation stopper) - looks at the political repercussions of repatriation.....
Wishing you a happy New Year, and happy running - who knows we might one day meet at a race...in fact, no reason why we cannot......

Natalia said...

Wow, I see you signed up for your marathon! How is the training going?!