- This is a great race because all John and our lawyer friends are there.
- I did get two medals one for winning my age group and the other for 2nd female
- I did run faster than my previous 5K's this summer.
- At the beginning of summer I wanted to get a PR again at this race (I did great last year) but I'm no where close to where I want to be running. My legs don't remember how to go fast.
- Splits 7:18, 7:25, 7:23
- 2nd female overall; 1st in my age group
- Last night I wanted my first mile to be in the 7-7:10 range. I knew I couldn't maintain it but wanted to run a fast mile and then keep pushing myself. I revised it to 7:15 at the start of the race because I wanted something more realistic. I didn't hit my goals.
- I told myself to push it. Try and get out of my comfort zone.