Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspire Photography Workshop

My sister-in-law is a professional photographer and when she offered a photography workshop on using a DSLR camera I knew I wanted to take the class.  Normal people get a camera and later decide to take a class.  Me, I sign up for a class and then need to buy camera.  Last month for my birthday I asked for a camera  and this weekend  I flew to Denver to take the class.

I know my camera can take great pictures like this one of my nephew when my SIL used my camera.
I learned about ISO, shutter speed and F stops. My head is swimming and I know I have lots of practice in front of me.   Luckily for me, my cats are non-complaining subjects always hanging around waiting to get their picture taken.
Kali already bored with getting her picture taken




4 comments:

Johann said...

Awesome! I need to learn more about my camera. I just point and snap at the moment with settings on Auto...

Christy said...

Fun, I'm jealous. Can't wait to see what you can do.

Black Knight said...

I can't wait to see your professional pictures.
I have an automatic camera, too lazy to learn new "lessons".

The Green Girl said...

You sound like me signing up for a bike tour before I even purchased a bike.

I cannot wait to see your photography.