My vacation to Peru was absolutely wonderful and I would go back in a heart beat. There are so many great moments but here are some of my favorites.
- Connecting with the people on the trek and the guides.
- Seeing the children smile when I handed them candy.
- The sunset on the way to the lodge in the jungle.
- Wearing rubber boots in the jungle and hearing them pull against the thick mud.
- Hearing the animals in the jungle come to life at night.
- The wonderful, flavorful soups on the trek and the lodge.
- Walking the small, brick laid streets of Cusco.
8. Having the cook make me a birthday cake and surprising me.
9. Looking back over the pictures and remembering the vacation
10. Kayaking in the jungle and seeing the birds and the anaconda.