Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photo Contest - Please Vote

Hello Everyone,

I have a friend in Utah who is a finalist in a photo contest.  When I saw the picture I couldn't believe it was really a photograph because it was so beautiful.  If you can, please go check out the photographs and vote for my friend Deanna.


Here is here email to me about the contest and the link to vote.  Thanks!


"I am one of 4 finalist in a KSL Photo Contest. The four photos are open for voting until this Friday [December 4th] at 7pm mst.   This morning I was at 63% of the votes. This afternoon, I am at 36%. There must be some series email compaigning happening today.
Here is the link: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=901157&nid=461 if you wish to play and vote.
Here are the rules: One vote per IP address per day. So if you have a computer at work and one at home you can vote twice a day until this coming Friday.
The prize by the way, is the winning photo is the photo used in the 2011 ksl weather channel calender.
If you have the time and inclination, please pass on this link to people you know.
I appreciate your help. Thank you,
Deanna

Embracing Alive Stillness...
Seiki Photography
www.seikiphotography.com"

No comments: