Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Running Question Challenge

The Running Question Challenge was created after listening to an Interval episode of Phedipidations.  Steve Runner’s friend asked some great questions and I stole from his list and also created my own.   You can post your answer to the question as a comment on my blog, but I encourage you to take my challenge and answer the question on your blog where you can expand on the answer.  Feel free to encourage your bloggy friends  (you can use the logo I made using the words from my future questions)  to also participate in the challenge and answer the questions too .


Here are the questions we’ve pondered so far.  Feel free to answer the current question or go back and answer previous questions.

  1. What is your favorite running moment?
  2. If you could inspire someone to run, who would it be and why?
  3. If you could ask Pheidippides a question, what would you ask him?
  4. If you could run in a race in a country different from where you live, where would that be?
  5. How or when did you know you caught the running bug?
  6. What was your worst running moment?
  7. What is the most interesting thing you've seen on a run?
  8. Have you had a DNF?
  9. Have you had a DNS?
  10. Besides running, what is your next favorite sport/activity? 
  11. If a cigarette company offered to sponsor you, would you take it?
  12. Do you remember your first race?
  13. Have you ever been lost on a run?
  14. Who got you started doing a running blog?
  15. What is the best piece of running advice you've been given?
  16. What is your favorite "running" song?


5 comments:

Allie said...

Great idea, I'll definitely be answering on my blog. Thanks.

ajh said...

I'll get to this one too. Love the idea. Thanks for the logo to borrow.

Suzy said...

Wonderful idea! I may have to do this as time allows.

Liz said...

I love this idea, but currently don't have many runners as followers, so I'll answer 1 question here.

The weirdest thing I've seen at a race so far is actually two men who seem to make the rounds at Baltimore/DC races. I saw one of them juggle 3 balls and run an entire half marathon, and the other guy jumps rope an entire half marathon. I love seeing them. Every time I see them I laugh.

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

I will be answering on my blog next week!