The Running Question Challenge was created after listening to an Interval episode of Phedipidations. Steve Runner’s friend asked some great questions and I stole from his list and also created my own. You can post your answer to the question as a comment on my blog, but I encourage you to take my challenge and answer the question on your blog where you can expand on the answer. Feel free to encourage your bloggy friends (you can use the logo I made using the words from my future questions) to also participate in the challenge and answer the questions too .
Here are the questions we’ve pondered so far. Feel free to answer the current question or go back and answer previous questions.
- What is your favorite running moment?
- If you could inspire someone to run, who would it be and why?
- If you could ask Pheidippides a question, what would you ask him?
- If you could run in a race in a country different from where you live, where would that be?
- How or when did you know you caught the running bug?
- What was your worst running moment?
- What is the most interesting thing you've seen on a run?
- Have you had a DNF?
- Have you had a DNS?
- Besides running, what is your next favorite sport/activity?
- If a cigarette company offered to sponsor you, would you take it?
- Do you remember your first race?
- Have you ever been lost on a run?
- Who got you started doing a running blog?
- What is the best piece of running advice you've been given?
- What is your favorite "running" song?