Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Morning Bike Ride

Today is the first day of exercise since the sprain and I had a great morning bike ride. The ankle felt fine during the ride and I'm wondering (again) when I can try it out running. I went to a podiatrist yesterday and he said every thing looks fine and I could be running next week if I go to PT. PT is one of those things I don't know if it really works but I want to get better (and quickly) so I go and do it. My ankle did feel much better on those first steps right out of bed so I guess the PT already helped.

The mornings are really great and getting cool. On my ride tomorrow morning I'll need a long sleeve shirt to offset the cool morning. When I got home I was happily surprised to see my cactus in flower again. It only flowers at night and if you're early enough you can see the blooms first thing in the morning. I've been fortunate because its flowered many times this year.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Great news from your Dr.! Sounds like a good time to start running again - now that it's cooling down.

Marci said...

Good news from your doctor, glad you has a good ride as well!